Sunday, January 13, 2008

Off for a Sunny Sunday

Gotta get some sun. Back blogging, with another post on writers blogs as a new genre, after Monday. I'm going to be talking about frequency of posting--- more or less daily (e.g., The Millions and Conversational Reading), weekly (e.g., Jim Kunstler's Clusterfuck Nation, which appears every Monday), and every once in a whenever (e.g., Agustin Cadena's El vino y la hiel). I'm preparing some notes for an upcoming Washington Independent Writers Conference, where I'll be chairing a panel on writers blogs. Any writers blogs you love? Hate? Where do you think writers blogging is going? I keep the comments turned "off" on this blog but it's not too tough to send me an e-mail. Just go to cmmayo.com and click on contact. I'd be delighted to hear from you.