Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Guest-Bloggers: Two Adorable Bostonian Ladies


Who have nothing more to say! Except, woof woof.

P.S. For $5, they'll "heart" you too, check it out at http://www.fiverr.com/users/kristylynn

Apropos of which, a found poem (from offers found on fiverr.com on December 10, 2010)



"I Will"


1.

I will slice your psd into html and css
I will spy on your boyfriend
I will send you a laser cut and etched gingerbread man

the list of zombie survival tips
a Hot New Toy from SANTA
a birthday card signed 'Jackie Chan' and posted from Hong Kong
my secret blogger autoblogging technique
my Family Secret recipe for Yummylicious Oriental BBQ Chicken Wings
a rock that I have energized with Reiki in your name
6 origami straw stars


I will plan your wedding in an Irish castle
I will plan your trip to Singapore
I will answer 10 questions about Berlin, Germany

4 make-up and beauty questions
three surveys of your choosing
2 questions about being a Pilot
a Contact Lens question

Any question you have about the Navy
Anything you need to know about frogs

I will ask my Magic 8 Ball any question for you

CONTINUE READING